The Florida Department of Health in Marion County is involved in key aspects of our community's COVID-19 response. This primarily includes: contact tracing and case investigations, educating the public to help reduce the spread of the virus, and providing COVID-19 vaccinations to eligible members of the public.
Find out more:
- COVID-19 vaccination information
- Frequently asked questions about COVID-19 vaccinations
- State of Florida vaccine information
- State of Florida vaccine locater
- COVID-19 symptoms and management
- Frequently asked questions regarding testing and the virus
- Positive for COVID-19? Here’s what to do next.
- Testing for COVID-19