In the state of Florida, the following are currently eligible to receive COVID-19 vaccinations:
- Persons 5 years of age and older for Pfizer vaccine
- Persons 18 years of age and older for Moderna or Johnson & Johnson vaccine
To register for a COVID-19 vaccination appointment through the Department of Health in Marion County call 352-644-2590.
Where can I receive a COVID-19 vaccine?
Many locations in Marion County offer COVID-19 vaccines to the public. Some of them include:
- Department of Health in Marion County call 352-644-2590 to schedule. Walk-Ins are welcome.
- CVS cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine 1-800-746-7287
- Heart of Florida Health Center myhfhc.org 352-732-6599
- Publix publix.com/covid-vaccine
- Sam’s Club samsclub.com/covid
- Walgreen’s walgreens.com/findcare/vaccination/covid-19
- Walmart walmart.com/COVIDvaccine
- Winn Dixie winndixie.com/pharmacy/covid-vaccine
For more information on vaccination opportunities, visit floridahealthcovid19.gov/vaccines/vaccine-locator/.