DOH-Marion partners with Active Marion Project to offer "Maintain, Don't Gain" holiday challenge to local residents, businesses
Every year, December 1 marks the global observance of World AIDS Day. This year’s national World AIDS Day theme is Ending the HIV Epidemic: Community by Community. The Florida Department of Health is calling on Floridians in all communities to unite in support of those living with HIV and to remember those who we’ve lost. We hope that you’ll join us in our efforts to raise awareness for HIV and AIDS on this World AIDS Day and every day.Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- $650,000 Awarded in Harmful Algal Bloom Research Funding
- ICYMI - The FLORIDA DEPARTMENT of HEALTH RECOGNIZES WORLD AIDS DAY
- Florida Surgeon General Announces New Agency Leadership
- December 1 is World AIDS Day
- Diabetes - Do You Know the U.S. Numbers?
- Raccoon in Summerfield/Oxford area tests positive for rabies
- DOH-Marion recognizes National Diabetes Month, encourages residents to learn their diabetic risk
- DOH-Marion BRAZEN program to hold “Positivi-tea” Brunch on Nov. 9
- DOH-Marion holding drive-through hepatitis A vaccination event on Nov. 2
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals