“We want to ensure that our vulnerable residents have the best possible protection from the virus that causes COVID-19,” said Department of Health in Marion County Administrator Mark Lander. “We are making the third shot as available as possible to give our community access to this critical prevention tool.”
The department is providing third Pfizer and Moderna shots to Marion County’s immunocompromised residents on Saturdays at multiple locations.
COVID-19 vaccines are now available walk-up (no appointment needed) Monday through Friday at the Department of Health. Hours for walk-up COVID-19 vaccinations are 8 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
If you would like to make an appointment, call 352-644-2590 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can also go to www.tinyurl.com/MarionCOVIDvax to pre-register for a COVID-19 appointment online.
For more information on vaccinations, please visit http://marion.floridahealth.gov/programs-and-services/infectious-disease-services/COVID-19/covid-19_vaccinations.html.Click here to register for an appointment online
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Child Care Food Program Continues to Contribute to Child Wellness in Florida
- Florida Department of Health Sets the Record Straight on False Data Claims by the Miami Herald
- New Monoclonal Antibody Site in Orlando
- New Monoclonal Antibody Site in Jacksonville
- Health Survey
- Testing and vaccination opportunities available in Marion County
- Health department opens site for COVID-19 booster shots
- Second COVID-19 testing site opens Aug. 25 in Marion County
- DOH-Marion provides COVID-19 update 8-20-2021
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals