Protect yourself and your community from COVID-19. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Avoid close contact with people who are sick, and stay home when you are sick.
Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- ICYMI: State Surgeon General Briefs Florida Senate on COVID-19 and Ongoing Preparedness Efforts
- The Florida Department of Health Highlights Importance of Vaccination at Florida Senior Day
- Know Your Heart Numbers
- Florida Department of Health Launches Community Effort in Fight Against Drug Overdose and Opioid Abuse
- February 7 is National Black HIV and AIDS Awareness Day
- Residents encouraged to sign up for chronic health condition management classes
- With flu season in full swing, it's never too late to get your flu shot
- Raccoon in Summerfield/Oxford area tests positive for rabies
- DOH-Marion recognizes National Diabetes Month, encourages residents to learn their diabetic risk
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals