Call CovidTestFL.Org at 866-826-8430 for additional details.
COVID-19 vaccines are now available walk-up (no appointment needed) Monday through Friday at the Department of Health. Hours for walk-up COVID-19 vaccinations are 8 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
If you would like to make an appointment, call 352-644-2590 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can also go to www.tinyurl.com/MarionCOVIDvax to pre-register for a COVID-19 appointment online.
For more information on vaccinations, please visit http://marion.floridahealth.gov/programs-and-services/infectious-disease-services/COVID-19/covid-19_vaccinations.html.Click here to register for an appointment online
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Florida Department of Health Issues Notice of Fine to Leon County Totaling More Than $3.5 Million for Violation of Florida Law
- Setting the Record Straight - Nikki Fried Perpetuates COVID-19 Misinformation
- Child Care Food Program Continues to Contribute to Child Wellness in Florida
- Florida Department of Health Sets the Record Straight on False Data Claims by the Miami Herald
- New Monoclonal Antibody Site in Orlando
- Department of Health in Marion County provides COVID-19 vaccine update
- Department of Health in Marion County provides COVID-19 testing update
- COVID-19 testing site opens Oct. 11 at First Baptist Church of Ocala
- Weekly positivity rate falls below 10% for first time since July
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals