Vaccines are available from 8:30–11:30 a.m. and 1–4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, at the Department of Health in Marion County, 1801 SE 32nd Ave., Ocala.
No appointment is necessary. Walk-ins are accepted. For more information, call 352-644-2590.Click for more information (PNG, 779kB)
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- The Florida Department of Health in Broward County is Responding to Monkeypox Case
- Florida Department of Health Honors EMS Responders for EMS Week
- Florida Letter to FDA Formula Shortage
- Florida Department of Health Releases Guidance on Treatment of Gender Dysphoria for Children and Adolescents
- Treatment of Gender Dysphoria for Children and Adolescents
- Marion County sees another uptick in COVID-19 cases, positivity rate
- The Florida Department of Health in Marion County provides an update on the current national infant formula shortage
- National organization recognizes DOH-Marion staff for pandemic response
- DOH-Marion encourages the public to ‘BE FAST’ with stopping strokes
- DOH-Marion reissues blue-green algae bloom alert for Orange Lake
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals