Marion County witnessed another decrease in both the number of new COVID-19 cases and its positivity rate, according to the Florida Department of Health’s newest virus summary, released Friday.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- International Overdose Day: FDOH to Provide Lifesaving Naloxone Through County Health Departments to Reduce Substance Abuse Deaths
- Florida Prescription Drug Donation Repository
- State of Florida Deploys Tools to Address Overdose Crisis
- 2022 Child Care Food Program
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez Joins Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo to Highlight National HIV Testing Day
- New COVID-19 cases in Marion County decrease again
- DOH-Marion invites adults to learn more about improving teens’ mental health
- When cooking, 'Spice Things Up' to beat the bland
- DOH-Marion hosts a free dinner to help adults learn about teen suicide
- DOH-Marion encourages families to do Friday night ‘right’
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals