The clinic is open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Walk-in appointments are welcome, but scheduled appointments will take priority. Please call 352-644-2695 or 352-644-2770 to schedule an appointment.
When coming to get immunizations, make sure to bring government-issued photo ID and all immunizations and travel records. A parent, guardian or individual who has power of attorney for medical consent must accompany anyone under age 18. A step-parent, grandparent, adult sibling of the minor, or an aunt or an uncle can bring a minor child in for immunizations if they have written consent from the parent, legal guardian, or individual with power of attorney for medical consent.
Remember to advise the nurse of pregnancy, allergies or any adverse reactions to medical or immunization procedures.
We offer immunizations that protect against the following vaccine-preventable diseases:
- Haemophilus Influenza Type B
- Hepatitis A and B
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Influenza (Flu)
- Rabies (for pre- and post-exposure)
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
2018 Back-to-school Immunizations Clinics
The department will host evening and weekend immunizations clinics during the below dates and times.
- Sat., July 21, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Wed., July 25, 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Wed., Aug. 1, 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Sat., Aug. 4, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Wed., Aug. 8, 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.