Test Results as of yesterday
State of Florida
Washing your hands is one of the easiest ways to protect yourself and others from illnesses such as COVID-19 and the flu.
The World Health Organization made an announcement Feb. 11 that the official name for the illness caused by the new coronavirus (previously known as 2019 Novel Coronavirus or 2019-nCoV) is now COVID-19.
The Florida Department of Health (Department) is working closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to closely monitor the current outbreak of 2019 novel coronavirus and is actively working to ensure that the most up-to-date CDC guidance is quickly and accurately disseminated to local partners.Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- ICYMI: State Surgeon General Briefs Florida Senate on COVID-19 and Ongoing Preparedness Efforts
- The Florida Department of Health Highlights Importance of Vaccination at Florida Senior Day
- Know Your Heart Numbers
- Florida Department of Health Launches Community Effort in Fight Against Drug Overdose and Opioid Abuse
- February 7 is National Black HIV and AIDS Awareness Day
- Residents encouraged to sign up for chronic health condition management classes
- With flu season in full swing, it's never too late to get your flu shot
- Raccoon in Summerfield/Oxford area tests positive for rabies
- DOH-Marion recognizes National Diabetes Month, encourages residents to learn their diabetic risk
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals