DOH-Marion partners with Active Marion Project to offer "Maintain, Don't Gain" holiday challenge to local residents, businesses
Parents, safety gear doesn’t work if you don’t click it.
Every day in the U.S., children end up in emergency rooms for injuries that could have been prevented if safety gear had been used—according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the yearly average for all childhood unintentional injuries is 9.2 million.Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- New Administrator Selected for Charlotte County
- Safe Sleep for Florida Infants
- AHCA and FDOH Recognize 19 Hospitals in Florida for Achieving the Healthy People 2020 Low-risk, Primary C-section Goal
- National Latino AIDS Awareness Day
- DOH-Marion recognizes National Diabetes Month, encourages residents to learn their diabetic risk
- DOH-Marion BRAZEN program to hold “Positivi-tea” Brunch on Nov. 9
- DOH-Marion holding drive-through hepatitis A vaccination event on Nov. 2
- Residents encouraged to sign up today for upcoming diabetes self-management classes
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals