Skip Global navigation and goto content

It's a New Day in Public Health.

The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.

Skip MegaMenu and goto content

Transferring Immunization Records from Outside the State of Florida to Marion County


  •  352-629-0137
    Option 4, then 2

    Mailing Location

    1801 SE 32nd Avenue  

    Ocala, FL 34471

Transferring immunization records from outside the state of Florida to Marion County

Students entering schools in Marion County, Florida, for the first time need the Florida Certification of Immunization form, which is also known as Form 680 or a “blue card.” This form must be completed by a physician or a Florida county health department. Please note: Form 680 may be printed on blue or white paper; as long as the form is certified, it is an official form.

The Department of Health in Marion County charges a $5 fee for each Form 680.

All requests for immunization records must be made in person at our Immunizations clinic at our main office between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our address is 1801 SE 32nd Ave., Ocala, FL 34471.

These requests can normally be processed on the same day they are received

To submit out-of-state records for transfer into Marion County:

1. Complete and submit the following information to DOH-Marion:
  • Copies of all immunization records with name and date of birth on each page. To obtain these records, please contact all of your child's previous healthcare providers and schools. If necessary, you may use this authorization form to disclose confidential information to obtain the records from previous providers. Your child's "baby book" may also contain important immunization records. 
  • Copy of the child’s birth certificate, if available.
  • Completed Marion County Transfer of Immunizations Record Request Form. Click here to download the English version.
  • Copy of valid driver’s license or passport of parent/legal guardian completing the form.
    • For legal guardians: send a copy of the official guardianship documents.

2. Include the child’s name and date of birth on all documentation. Write all information legibly.

3. ALWAYS keep copies for your records. Never submit original documents.

4. For more information about out-of-state transfers, please call 352-629-0137, then select Option 4 followed by 2.


Please click here for a list of other providers.