School vaccination event
|August 06, 2022 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
Department of Health in Marion County
1801 SE 32nd Ave
Ocala, FL 34471
DOH-Marion reminds parents, guardians and caregivers that children entering, attending, or transferring to Florida schools in kindergarten through 12th grade must have received:
- Four or five doses of DTaP (Diphtheria-tetanus-acellular pertussis) series
- Four or five doses of inactivated polio vaccine
- Two doses of the MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccine
- Three doses of the Hep B vaccine
- One Tetanus-diphtheria-acellular pertussis (or Tdap) vaccine
- Two doses of the varicella (or chicken pox) vaccine. The varicella vaccine is not required if the student’s health care provider can supply DOH-Marion documentation of previous varicella disease infection.
The Tdap vaccine is mandatory for all students entering 7th grade.
Event Starts: 8:00 AM
Event Ends: 12:00 PM