Vaccines are available from 8:30–11:30 a.m. and 1–4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, at the Department of Health in Marion County, 1801 SE 32nd Ave., Ocala.
No appointment is necessary. Walk-ins are accepted. For more information, call 352-644-2590.Click for more information (PNG, 360kB)
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Treatment Locator
- Provider Alert Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccines
- Governor Desantis Freedom First Budget Signing Ensures a Healthier Future for Floridians
- Florida Department of Health Promotes Generator Safety Ahead of 2022 Disaster Preparedness Tax Holiday
- The Florida Department of Health in Broward County is Responding to Monkeypox Case
- Marion County reports an increase in new COVID-19 cases
- DOH-Marion encourages heat safety as temperatures rise
- DOH-Marion hosts free school vaccination event
- DOH-Marion issues a health alert for Lake Weir
- Marion County sees increase in COVID-19 cases
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals