The Florida Department of Health in Marion County is involved in several key aspects of COVID-19 response. This primarily includes: testing and providing test results, contact tracing and case investigations, educating the public to help prevent the spread of the virus, and providing COVID-19 vaccinations to eligible members of the public.
Find out more:
- Pre-register for a COVID-19 vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccination information & Paddock Mall site details
- Frequently asked questions about COVID-19 vaccinations
- State of Florida vaccine information
- State of Florida vaccine locater
- COVID-19 symptoms and management
- Frequently asked questions regarding testing and the virus
- Positive for COVID-19? Here’s what to do next.
- Testing for COVID-19