In the state of Florida, the below are currently eligible to receive COVID-19 vaccinations:
- Persons 12 years of age and older (for Pfizer vaccine)
- Persons 18 years of age and older (for Moderna or Johnson & Johnson vaccine)
To register for a COVID-19 vaccination appointment through the Department of Health in Marion County, visit https://tinyurl.com/MarionCOVIDvax. Residents without online access can call 352-644-2590 for assistance in signing up.
Find out more at:
- Frequently Asked Questions on COVID-19 vaccinations in Marion County
- Marion County, Florida government COVID-19 website
Where can I receive a COVID-19 vaccine?
There are multiple agencies and pharmacies in Marion County who offer COVID-19 vaccine to the public. They include (among others):
- Department of Health in Marion County (call 352-644-2590 to schedule or visit www.tinyurl.com/MarionCOVIDvax)
- CVS cvs.com/immunizations/covid-19-vaccine 1-800-746-7287
- Heart of Florida Health Center https://www.myhfhc.org/ 352-732-6599
- Publix publix.com/covid-vaccine
- Sam’s Club samsclub.com/covid
- Walgreen’s walgreens.com/findcare/vaccination/covid-19
- Walmart walmart.com/COVIDvaccine
- Winn Dixie winndixie.com/pharmacy/covid-vaccine
For more information on vaccination opportunities, visit https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/vaccines/vaccine-locator/.