DOH-Marion announces upcoming Mobile Health Unit site visits
February 01, 2019
OCALA, Fla.—The Florida Department of Health in Marion County’s Mobile Health Unit has scheduled its locations for February. The bus will provide immunizations and other department services on the below dates at the listed locations:
- Feb. 1: AMEX Food and Deli (125 NW 110th Ave., Ocala) from 2 to 6 p.m.
- Feb. 2: Forest Community Center (777 S. Highway 314A, Ocklawaha) from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Feb. 5: Brother’s Keeper Soup Kitchen (435 NW Second St., Ocala) from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Feb. 19: Brother’s Keeper Soup Kitchen (435 NW Second St., Ocala) from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Feb. 26: Estella Bird Whitman Wellness and Community Resources Center (819 NW Seventh St., Ocala) from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Schedule and services are subject to change. For the most current list of Mobile Health Unit dates, locations, and services, please visit Marion.FloridaHealth.gov.