DOH-Marion announces upcoming Mobile Health Unit sites
June 21, 2018
OCALA, Fla.—The Florida Department of Health in Marion County’s Mobile Health Unit will be going to several new locations soon. The bus will provide immunizations and other department services at the below scheduled dates and locations in the weeks ahead.
- June 22: Estella Bird Whitman Wellness and Community Resources Center (819 NW Seventh St., Ocala) from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- June 30: Ocala Farm Ministry (489 NW 110th Ave., Ocala) from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- July 2: Interfaith Emergency Services (108 N. Pine Ave., Ocala) from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- July 6: AMEX Food and Deli (125 NW 110th Ave., Ocala) from noon to 4 p.m.
- July 7: Forest Community Center (777 S. Highway 314A, Ocklawaha) from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- July 13: Marion Oaks Community Center (294 Marion Oaks Lane, Ocala) from 3 to 7 p.m.
- July 14: Oakcrest Baptist Church (1109 NE 28th St., Ocala) from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- July 27: Estella Bird Whitman Wellness and Community Resources Center (819 NW Seventh St., Ocala) from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Schedule and services are subject to change. For the most current list of Mobile Health Unit dates, locations, and services, please visit Marion.FloridaHealth.gov.